Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sicky Baby = longer naptimes

So, I've been at home with a sicky baby. I'm not sure what's wrong with her other than she's just got a bug. However, because she's been ill, I've managed to squeeze some crafting time out of her longer than normal naps! I was asked to make some invitations by a lady for her 5 year old daughters costume party. I was only told that she was five, loved girly stuff, and glitter. So I made these!


Please excuse the random A on the outer portion of the invite, it was a failed attempt at calligraphy!

While she liked them, she's thinking now it's going to be a science party where the kids get to do science projects so, I'm off to make her daughter into a cartooned paper science kid! Here it goes! 

xoxo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment