Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mud room make over

So Lookie what my husband did for me!!! He took the doors off of the mudroom closet. Because really, it's just become a giant junk drawer. I'm pretty sure that's an old DVD player that doesn't work anymore yet we still have it stashed away in there.

I'm on a mission to turn it into a room that's actually functional. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to add a bench seat in that closet after I remove all the shelves and try to find some way to hide that hideous pipe. :-/ any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I am also going to repaint the whole room and perhaps extend the coca cola thing. Not sure because husband is not exactly excited for something like that.

My mom is a wine manager for heb so she gave us all those bottles for a project...honest!!!

Xoxo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment