Monday, September 3, 2012

NEW PRODUCT!! Stamping Gear from Inkadinkado

Okay, so I try to stay hip to the trends...despite the fact I still use the word "hip" I'm pretty good at it! This is one of the trends that's hitting stores now! Stamping Gear from Inkadinkado. 


It's a nifty stamping tool that allows you to make neato designs like those little things where you put your pen in and it makes swirly stuff! It's like that only easier! 

 I chose a white cardstock for this example and "Broken China" Distress Ink from Ranger. (It's my favorite color) Chose your cling stamp and set it on the Stamp Paddle Block, Ink, and set in notch. Ink, set it next notch, ink, set in next notch. Easy peasy!
You come out with this beauty!!!
Taa-daa!!


These stamps are super versatile and you can do lots of unique ideas with them. There is a special Stamping Gear demo at Michaels at the Rim in San Antonio on September 22nd from 1-2pm hosted by yours truly. Come on out to see how it works for yourself!!

Have fun!

xoxo,
Sara


ps: I wasn't paid for this post. I just did it because I loved the product and wanted to brag about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment