Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Love You Forever



I don't know if any of you have read this book but it's seriously one if my favorites. I've tried many times to buy it but every time I look through it, I cry. It was gifted to us through a very dear friend from church and I still love it. Every now and then, my Madeleine picks it to read for her night night story. Tonight was that night. I read it to her and sang "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be..." And I cried. I cry every time. 

Only this time, my wonderful, wise beyond her years 2.5 year old looked up at me with thumb in mouth and wiped away my tears. She told me in her little voice that I've loved since the first time I heard it, "it's okay mommy, I've got you. I'm right here." 

I melted. I am so in love with her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment