Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Love from the center of who you are



My mind goes a hundred miles an hour all the time...even joe can't understand how I can't ever just do one thing at a time- even now, I'm blogging and pooping...yup, tmi I know but it's true and if I can't be honest here on my own blog with my dear friends then I just give up.

Anyway, I was sitting down to look at the Duck Commander cookbook Joe got me for Christmas and I was going to just go over it and that's it. It's my favorite cookbook because it's laced with really great encouraging scripture. 

I've discovered that that is how god talks to me- through other people. Since I can't stop my mind for a second (that whole be still thing is impossible) he uses people to talk to me. 

Love from the center of who you are; don’t fake it. Run for dear life from evil; hold on for dear life to good. Be good friends who love deeply; practice playing second fiddle. Don’t burn out; keep yourselves fueled and aflame. Be alert servants of the Master, cheerfully expectant. Don’t quit in hard times; pray all the harder. Help needy Christians; be inventive in hospitality. (Romans 12:9-13 MSG)

Love from the center of who you are- wow! 

Don't burn out, keep yourselves fueled and aflame! 

Don't quit in hard times!

I hear you Lord. Thank you for loving me enough to send people into my life to speak your truth when I am too crazy to listen to You directly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment