Friday, August 17, 2012

Vintage Modern Bonnie & Camille Moda--I QUILTED!

TAA-DAA!! I made a quilt!! I used the fabulous Vintage Modern by Bonnie & Camille from Moda! I actually went to a quilt shop and got real fancy fabric....glad I didn't mess up! >.<

I didn't take step by step pictures because I honestly wasn't sure it was going to come out. (By the way, it's missing a row that I found when I was finished. Somehow it escaped. And if you don't buy premade bias tape for your binding get a bias tape maker...seriously.)

But, despite all the pin marks I had on my arms (I felt like a bee keeper) It was fun and I can't wait to do another one!
It was so much fun- a LOT of work- but totally worth it in the end. It's just a little one for my little one but she likes it.

Have you quilted?

xoxo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment