Monday, August 27, 2012

Sesame Street

Madeleine has discovered Sesame Street. I have mixed emotions about it. I don't want her to turn into a couch potato...or a bean bag potato...but in the mornings she loves her "Melmo" and I cant deny she just looks so darn cute dancing to all the songs. 

Now, even though its Sesame Street, I still feel that I need to filter it. The newer ones are very worldly and are lacking in the education department. I prefer her to watch the older episodes. 

It may be silly since she's only 15 months but she's a sponge and can repeat just about anything you tell her. I want her to repeat good things...not baby talk. 


Oh, and even before she was born I've outlawed Spongebob in our house. 

Are there any "kid" shows that are not allowed in your home?

xoxo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment