Friday, July 13, 2012

So this happened today...


So this happened today...

We live kind of on the corner of our street. There's only one house before ours. My oldest bonus daughter has her dog at our house and we were being lazy and parking outside the fence so we wouldn't have to get out and open the gate to drive the car in...well, serves us right I guess.

A drunk driver left the bar on the corner of the next street and crashed into the back of my parked car. Praise God we weren't in it or anything but then they fled the scene. I have no idea who did it. The only things we have to go on are bits and pieces of their car that was left behind. 

The only thing I can think is that maybe this was rock bottom for them and maybe they'll stop drinking and driving before they hit someONE next time. 

And it's taught us to move our vehicles in anytime we see cars at the bar. 
Oh well...

xoxo,
Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment