Thursday, July 19, 2012

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made- Spa Night

For our Women's Fellowship Night (which I think is actually called Ladies' Night Out) My dear friend Becca and I are coordinating a DIY spa night! We get to make our own scrubs and then use them (that's the best bit!). For each gathering we have, there is always a door prize. I volunteered to do the ones for this event. I decided to use my handy-dandy Silhouette Cameo and make the book box from the very talented Lori Whitlock. I used simple large font (Impact) to utilize the theme of the evening: That you are fearfully and wonderfully made!!


Here's the inside...it's empty right now but I made little file folders and put the recipes on them so they could refer back to them at a later date...like when they ran out of goodies!


It was lots of fun to make! 

xoxo,
Sara


No comments:

Post a Comment