Monday, May 21, 2012

Anticipation Layout


I had a dear friend of mine come over to do my prenatal pictures and I'm just getting around to scrapbooking them. (My daughter is nearly a year!!)

I am LOVING the bundling trend happening around the interwebz (yup, I said it) so I thought I would try my hand at it. This is one of my favorite pictures and I can just remember how much I wanted Madeleine here already. 

The title is mixed up letters not because of my mixed emotions (although it could have been)---I was thinking of my Braxton hicks. I had BH for WEEKS before Madeleine actually arrived. They were annoying and I couldn't tell sometimes which were which. I had my bag packed and ready to go--------


until I actually went into labor and left the bag at home...yeah, that was great...I was bored and smelly lol

anyway, I love how the layout came out! 

xoxo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment