Saturday, June 9, 2012

Madeleine is ONE!!!

In honor of my baby girls being ultra girly, we decided to have a pink party! As much yummy pink as we could possibly find. The cupcakes were my favorite! Pink Lemonade (what I craved when I was pregnant hee hee). 
                                                 

 Madeleine had a special ONE just for her.

And of course the presents were simply amazing! She was nothing short of spoiled! Thank you friends and family who came and gave such wonderful gifts and love to our little one!


The balloons were from her grandma and were attached to her high chair. I'm keeping the birthday girl one to scrapbook!


She was just as eager for me to get the toys out of the package as she was to get them out of the wrapping paper. 

 And now- the cake!!! I'm glad I chose pink lemonade cupcakes because they didn't stain and they were manageable. I think we'll do cupcakes next year too!!


And, finally!!!
She passed out once everyone left. Mommy did the same thing!!

The birthday was fabulous. My daughter did great. I'm already starting to plan her Tutu 2 party for next year!! 

xoxo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment